Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Packing

In two weeks, I'm moving to Shanghai. 

There's probably a lot more I could say about that, but I've exhausted myself trying to figure out how to pack. 

What do you pack to move 7,000 miles away? How do you fit it all in one suitcase? 

I did a "test run" last weekend and the results were less than awesome. And since then I've given up. 
And then I bought this book and I keep telling myself it will really come in handy!

{I have a column coming out Dec. 29 that covers the 'why' of moving to Shanghai, I'll link to it here at that time!}

2 comments:

Jeri Packer said...

Lisa, I look forward to all the details of moving to a foreign country for a year! I'm glad we will be linking it to our website at The Voice!

Lisa Gervais said...

Thanks, Jeri! And thanks for commenting, it's looking a little lonely over here in blog-land ;)